The genuine shearling collar that tops this classic leather flight jacket was a godsend for WWI pilots who flew in open cockpits. The removable collar fends off the cold quite nicely at lower altitudes, too. We’ve polished the jacket’s looks just a bit, starting with a richly dyed sheep nappa leather. The natural highs and lows in the leather give it a subtle aged look that will only get better with wear. A placket-covered front zipper and rib-knit cuffs and hem keep the cold from finding its way in. Fully lined with two lower patch pockets with flaps and a pocket on the wearer’s left sleeve. In dark tan.
Sheepskin. Professionally clean. Imported.
- The classic flight jacket re-imagined in a more polished look
- Genuine sheep nappa leather dyed a rich, dark tan
- Placket-covered front zipper
- Rib-knit cuffs and hem keep the cold out
- Two lower patch pockets with flaps
- Pocket on the wearer’s left sleeve