Flint and Tinder teamed up with the leather experts at Golden Bear—to give the iconic trucker silhouette a suede leather upgrade to heirloom status
Here in San Francisco, we’re spoiled. Not just by the year-round mild weather and the easy access to Northern California’s jaw-dropping scenery. But also by the abundance of industry-leading craftsmen that call this place home. The folks at Golden Bear are a prime example. Ever since the 1920s, this legendary outfitter has crafted their top-notch outerwear for longshoremen and dock workers right here in The City by the Bay. Last year’s inaugural collab between Golden Bear and Flint and Tinder was an instant hit, so they teamed up for another limited run of sturdy, heirloom-grade leather jackets. The result is an extremely good-looking, luxurious suede trucker jacket built strong enough to hold up as long as the Golden Gate Bridge’s suspension cables.
Please note, this item is excluded from promotional pricing.
- Exclusive, limited edition Flint and Tinder x Golden Bear collaboration
- Timeless CPO jacket silhouette cut from a premium Donegal wool
- Premium wool and construction that’s built to last a lifetime
- Two chest pockets and two side-entry hand pockets
- Contrast chambray lining along the collar
- Oversized corozo buttons